Join our terrific team!
Working for Us
Sorry, we have no current vacancies. Please do check back and visit www.mumandworking.co.uk for similar vacancies.
Recently we had a rare vacancy for a home based sales executive. This was a new position within our existing sales team as we are expanding. You must have significant sales experience to be considered for this role.
What's On 4 and mumandworking have been established 11 years and our business was built on the need for flexible working and all our team benefit from very flexible working arrangements.
If you have the right experience and approach then we have the job for you.
Your role will be to contact prospective customers, build and maintain relationships, and create advertising campaigns for customers across the What's On 4 Kids and mumandworking online and live events.
- Find and contact new and existing customers and sell advertising to these customers as directed by the sales team manager
- Ensure customers advertising is delivered and monitor success with the customers
- Maintain up to date sales and communication records for the customers
- Invoice customers and process payments as needed
- Understand and keep up to date with all business developments
This role is a minimum of 20 hours, Monday to Friday during school hours. We agree a 'typical' working pattern with you that will include a weekly team meeting. These typical hours can be tweaked if agreed in advance with your manager if you need to fit in family commitments for example sports day.
Standard living wage (currently £7.20 an hour) + 10% monthly bonus if individual targets are met + 5% quarterly bonus if team targets are met. Opportunity to join the company pension scheme.